Job Title: Comfort Consultant
100% Commission Based; Biweekly draw on commission of $625/week, repaid from monthly commission check.
7:30am to 7:30pm, Monday through Friday, additional time as necessary to include occasional weekends.
Primary Job Function
Perform sales duties for the company to include in-home sales consultations for HVAC systems and any other products or services provided by the Company. Coordinate with the install teams, the office and the customer to ensure a smooth purchasing experience for the customer, accurate paperwork for the office and a smooth installation process for the installers. Resolve all issues for customers – customer service is the most important aspect of this position. Perform the functions of this position in an ethical and moral manner and always represent the company in a professional manner.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 1-year sales experience or 2-years customer service experience
- Patience in leading team members and resolving issues
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to lead by earning the respect of your peers, rather than fear of consequence
- Analytical, goal-oriented work style
- Ability to safely climb into attic and crawl spaces as needed
- Ability to move and lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand or sit for 8-hour shifts
- Promote positive company culture at all times.
- Find the solution to the customers’ needs.
- Earn business from the Company’s customers.
- Coordinate with vendors as needed regarding returns, warranty, delivery etc.
- Follow the company Comfort Consultant Procedure Handbook for all daily procedures and sales processes.
- Attend ACT Group Boot Camp sales training annually.
- Respond to all customers, office and technicians. Make sure everyone has all of the information they need in advance of the install.
- Turn in all required paperwork on-time, making sure all fields are completed accurately and correctly.
We offer an excellent employment experience and make sure our dedicated staff members are rewarded for their commitment. Working for Meade Heating & Air Conditioning provides the following benefits:
- Attractive base pay compensation
- Pay bonus & SPIFF incentive programs
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health/prescription benefit plan
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance provided
- Paid holidays
- Paid training and education
- 401k with company contributions
- Financial and retirement planning