$15.00 – $40.00 / hour depending on experience
7:30am to 4:00pm, with 1/2 hour lunch; some weekends and evenings and over time as designated.
Primary Job Function
To provide installation services for a wide variety of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Meade is a leader in HVAC service in Chester and Berks Counties (and adjacent areas). We are looking to grow our team with skilled and dedicated technicians.
- 3+ years previous experience
- EPA certification
- Creative problem solving skills
- Self motivation and accountability
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Clear background check
- NATE certification a plus
- Install residential and commercial HVAC equipment from start to finish – troubleshoot and follow-up on any unplanned issues that may arise at a job site.
- Maintain your truck, equipment, and appearance clean and neat always
- Attend all training classes and training seminars to keep expertise up-to-date
- Adhere to the proper procedures in the use of paperwork (work orders, return material tags, etc.).
- Turn in all required paperwork on-time, making sure all fields are completed accurately and correctly.
We offer an excellent employment experience and make sure our dedicated staff members are rewarded for their commitment. Working for Meade provides the following benefits:
- Attractive base pay compensation
- Pay bonus & SPIFF incentive programs
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health/prescription benefit plan
- Paid holidays
- Company vehicle and uniform
- Paid training and education
- 401k with company contribution
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Company cell phone
- Wellness program & gym membership
- Financial and retirement planning