Berks County, Pennsylvania
$5,000 available for Relocation Costs
HVAC Service Technician
$20.00 – $45.00 / hour depending on experience
Flexible Schedule; (4) 10 hour days – 8:00-6:00 or 10:00-8:00 or
(5) 8 hour days, 8:00 – 4:00 or 10:00 – 6:00
True emergency on-call service only – minimal after-hours work
Primary Job Function
To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Provide feedback to Service Manager regarding technical training needs, inventory and retail pricing. Develop training programs for the service department as needed and directed.
- Valid driver’s license.
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License
- Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in Service of HVAC equipment.
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes.
- Understand and communicate benefits of preventative maintenance.
- Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and have ability to communicate clearly, idea’s and explanations of problems to residential and commercial customers and coworkers
- Operate equipment and tools necessary for the position
- Nate Core Certification
- Acquire Specialty Certifications With-in 1 Year of Service Technician Level 5
- City of Reading Master Mechanical License
Full Benefits Included
We offer an excellent employment experience and make sure our dedicated staff members are rewarded for their commitment. Working for Meade provides the following benefits:
- Attractive base pay compensation
- Pay bonus & SPIFF incentive programs
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health/prescription benefit plan
- Paid holidays
- Company vehicle and uniform
- Paid training and education
- 401k with company contribution
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Company cell phone
- Wellness program
- Financial and retirement planning