West Chester Water Heater Installation and Repair
Meade is proud to help West Chester, PA locals with their Water Heater Installation and Repair needs. We specialize in the installation, maintenance, and repair of all types of water heaters, including tankless, gas, electric, and hybrid models.
Our team of skilled and experienced technicians is dedicated to providing prompt and reliable service to ensure that your water heater is working efficiently and effectively. Whether you need a new water heater installed or your existing one repaired, we have the expertise and tools to get the job done right.
We can help you install the right type of Water Heating System for your home in West Chester, PA – and surrounding areas! Here are some of the different types of systems we cover.
- Tankless: These heaters do not use a storage tank, instead heating water on demand as it flows through the unit. This means they can provide a continuous supply of hot water and are more energy efficient than traditional tank-style heaters.
- Gas: Gas water heaters use natural gas or propane to heat the water in a storage tank. They are generally more efficient than electric water heaters and can heat water faster, but they may require a gas line to be installed.
- Electric: Electric water heaters use electricity to heat the water in a storage tank. They are generally less expensive to install than gas heaters, but may be less efficient and take longer to heat water.
- Hybrid: Hybrid water heaters use both electricity and gas to heat water. They are more energy efficient than traditional tank-style heaters and may be eligible for energy rebates.
- Solar: Solar water heaters use energy from the sun to heat water, either directly or indirectly through a system of collectors and a heat exchanger. They are environmentally friendly and can save on energy costs, but may be more expensive to install.
- Tankless coil and indirect: These heaters use the hot water from a boiler to heat the water in a storage tank. They are generally more energy efficient than traditional tank-style heaters, but may require a boiler and additional piping to be installed.
We also make sure that your water heater is running perfectly at all times. As such, we tackle a range of issues, including:
- Leaks: A water heater may develop a leak due to corrosion, a faulty valve, or a damaged tank.
- No hot water: If the water heater is not producing hot water, it could be due to a malfunctioning heating element, thermostat, or gas valve.
- Not enough hot water: If the water heater is producing insufficient hot water, it could be due to a malfunctioning heating element, thermostat, or gas valve. It could also be due to a sediment build-up in the tank, which can be cleaned by flushing the tank.
- Strange noises: Water heaters may make strange noises due to a build-up of sediment in the tank, which can be removed by flushing the tank. It could also be due to a faulty heating element or a malfunctioning expansion tank.
- Pilot light won’t stay lit: If the pilot light on a gas water heater won’t stay lit, it could be due to a faulty thermocouple, a clogged gas line, or a problem with the gas supply.
- Water is too hot: If the water coming from the water heater is too hot, it could be due to a faulty thermostat or a malfunctioning mixing valve.
- Water is discolored: If the water coming from the water heater is discolored, it could be due to a build-up of rust or sediment in the tank.
Common Boiler Issues
If you notice any of these issues, your boiler may need maintenance. Contact Meade HVAC to have the issue fixed so that your boiler can serve you well for years to come.
- Boiling, whistling, gurgling or kettling sounds
- Boiler keeps turning off
- Radiator doesn’t heat
- Thermostat inaccuracy (Water too hot or cold)
- Loss of pressure
- No heat or hot water
- Pilot light goes out
- Pipe leaks
If you are looking to save on energy bills, radiant heat is also an efficient way to heat your home. It uses less electricity than forced air and gets more of the heat directly to you and your family.
Common Radiant Heat Issues
Meade HVAC technicians can solve a variety of issues involving your radiant heating systems including these common problems:
- Strange humming, rattling, hissing or grinding sounds
- Thermostat inaccuracy (Rooms too hot or cold)
- Water leaks
- Uneven heating
- Increased heating cost
- Damage to floorboards
- Unusual smells
Why you should choose Meade
We’ve been serving the local community around these parts since the 70s, and have always taken pride in putting the customer first. Here are just some of the reasons you should choose Meade for your Water Heater need in West Chester, PA.
- Safety: Water heaters can be dangerous to work on due to the presence of gas, electricity, and scalding hot water. A professional technician has the training and experience to safely install or repair a water heater, minimizing the risk of accidents or injuries.
- Quality workmanship: We have the skills and knowledge to properly install or repair a water heater, ensuring that it is done correctly and efficiently. This can help prevent future problems and extend the life of the water heater.
- Warranty: Most water heaters come with a manufacturer’s warranty, which may be voided if the water heater is not installed or repaired by a professional. Having a professional install or repair the water heater can help protect the warranty and ensure that any covered repairs are done at no cost.
- Time-saving: Installing or repairing a water heater can be a time-consuming and complex task, especially if you are not familiar with the process. A professional technician can complete the job quickly and efficiently, saving you time and hassle.
Peace of mind: Having a professional install or repair your water heater can give you peace of mind knowing that the job is being done by a trained and experienced technician. This can help you feel confident in the safety and reliability of your water heater.
Contact us today for all your water heater needs in West Chester and the surrounding area