Meade Heating & Air Conditioning’s top priority is to ensure that all service appointments are a pleasant experience. Our employees make it a goal to arrive on-time to your appointment and are courteous from the moment they arrive until the job is complete. We are conscious about leaving your place clean and not disrupting your atmosphere.
Quality Heating and Air Conditioning Service
Our Trane and York air conditioning repair technicians
service most brands, even if we didn’t make the initial sale. After careful examination of your situation, we will provide our recommendation. If a simple HVAC repair is all you need, we will do so. If it may be better to replace the air conditioning unit or heating system, we will let you know. If you need a new unit, feel free to use our online form and get a free estimate.
HVAC Contractors Ready to Help
We have a team of talented, dedicated service technicians that are trained to work on a variety of different brands and systems. Whether you’re looking for a simple evaluation or a full repair, we’ve got you covered. Take a look at the variety of products that we service:
- Heat Pumps – These work by pulling in cold air from outside and converting it to warmer air, which is then used to heat your home.
- Gas Furnaces – Furnaces transfer heat to air, which blower fans send through households’ ductwork.
- Air cleaners – Also called purifiers, these help combat allergens such as smoke, mold, pollen, and bacteria.
- Whole House Dehumidifiers – Often working in conjunction with air conditioning systems, dehumidifiers draw in air and collect the moisture from the air.
- Humidifiers – These work in the opposity way of dehumidifiers, as the name implies. Humidifiers add moisture to excessively dry air
- Gas & Electric Water Heaters – Water heaters bring cold water in, heat the water in their tanks, and move this water throughout the home.
- Propane Conversion Kits – These are used to convert natural gas into energy for your home.
- Ductwork & Zone Systems – These help transfer heating and air conditioning around yourhome.